Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- Nicholas Pollard and Laurie Pollard are trading as Sentura Group Ltd, an established company consisting of various trading brands, whose head office is at Sentura House, 3 Lands End Way, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6RB
- Cheers Rewards is an ongoing loyalty reward scheme running on an ongoing basis from [1 October 2020].
Becoming a Member
- Membership to Cheers Rewards is open to any individual, company, business or other organisation which purchases products from us through one of our trading brands and whose application to register for the scheme is approved.
- Potential Members can apply to register with Cheers Rewards by completing the official Cheers Rewards Registration Form (“Registration Form”) and submitting this electronically.
- Once we receive your application, we will consider your eligibility for Cheers Rewards. If accepted, we will e-mail you an invitation to login to the Cheers Rewards website with a temporary password. The email invitation will be sent to the e-mail address used on your Application Form.
- If you apply to register with Cheers Rewards you accept these Rules.
- All Members must have a resident UK address or a UK registered office or place of business. Changes of address must be notified to us. All individual members must be over 18.
- Upon completion of registration we will allocate a new Member a Cheers Rewards account ("Cheers Rewards Account") against which the Member can then earn Cheers Rewards Points. A Cheers Rewards Account is specific to the Member and is not transferable.
- Where an individual registers as a Member on behalf of a company or other organisation, the individual must confirm that he has authority to act on behalf of that organisation and the Member will be the company or organisation.
Earning and spending your Cheers Rewards Points
- We award Cheers Rewards Points when a Member purchases product from us through one of our brands or participates in a Cheers Rewards points-earning activity.
- We determine at our sole discretion which products and activities Cheers Rewards Points can be earned on (“Qualifying Products”) and the number of Cheers Rewards Points to be earned. We reserve the right to remove any product from the Cheers Rewards website or amend the number of Cheers Rewards Points earned on any product or activity at any time.
- Cheers Rewards Points will normally be recorded against the Member’s Cheers Rewards Account within 24 hours of purchasing a Qualifying Product from us. Cheers Rewards Points cannot be redeemed until credited to a Cheers Rewards Account.
- To redeem your Cheers Rewards Points you must login to your account on the Cheers Rewards website and place an order for one of the reward gifts or services listed. You must have sufficient Cheers Rewards Points showing on your account to redeem against the gift or service of your choice at the time of ordering.
- Members can choose to convert their Cheers Rewards Points into cash which will be donated by us to a nominated registered charity (“Relevant Charity”) to be chosen by us from time to time at our absolute discretion. We will match fund any money donated to a Relevant Charity in this way.
- There is a set number of Cheers Rewards Points needed to obtain a Reward. These will vary from Reward to Reward and may change from time to time.
- Rewards obtained through Cheers Rewards may be subject to taxation. Any tax liabilities are the Member’s own responsibility.
- All Rewards are subject to availability. Offers on which Cheers Rewards Points are redeemed may be made directly with a third party supplier and we have no responsibility for the delivery, standard, quality or otherwise of any goods and services received or supplied or the failure of a supplier to honour a Cheers Rewards order or make a specific Reward available. These transactions and all Rewards are subject to all applicable legal rules and the terms and conditions (including booking requirements, cancellation restrictions, return conditions, warranties, and limitations of liability) of the supplier. When Cheers Rewards Points are redeemed, we may act as intermediary between the relevant Member and the supplier and we will do what we can to ensure such Rewards are supplied by the relevant supplier.
- In most cases, the provision of Rewards will be subject to additional terms and conditions of the relevant Cheers Rewards supplier and those terms and conditions are available from us.
Calculating your Cheers Rewards Points
- We will award Cheers Reward Points for monies spent on our Qualifying Products excluding VAT and carriage charges. We may from time to time award bonus Cheers Rewards Points at our complete discretion.
- In the event that a Qualifying Product is returned to us we will deduct Cheers Rewards Points from your Cheers Rewards Account equivalent to the net value of any credit note issued. These Cheers Rewards Points will be deducted at the date at which the credit note is issued.
- Cheers Rewards Points are valid for twelve months from the date of their allocation to your Cheers Rewards account. Any Cheers Rewards Points which have not been redeemed within their twelve months will expire and be lost.
- Redeemed Cheers Rewards Points cannot be re-used. If insufficient Cheers Rewards Points are available, or we suspect fraud or misconduct, Rewards may be refused or cancelled.
- Cheers Rewards Account information is available on our Website, where a Member can access the Cheers Rewards Points balance in respect of a Cheers Reward Account. We will correct a Cheers Reward Account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- Cheers Rewards Points are personal to a Cheers Rewards Account and cannot be transferred. Cheers Rewards Points from more than one Cheers Rewards Account cannot be combined to redeem for the same Reward.
- Cheers Rewards Points have no cash value other than when converted for the purpose of making a donation to a Relevant Charity.
- Continued membership to Cheers Rewards is subject to the following criteria:
- credit accounts must be paid within the agreed terms.
- a minimum purchase of products from us through our Fire Depot/Firechief/Medichief brands to the value of £5,000 per Cheers Rewards Membership Year (“Minimum Purchase”); and
- a minimum of one transaction in any six-month period.
Terminating your Membership
- Where a Member fails to pay his credit account within the agreed terms his membership to Cheers Rewards will be revoked immediately without notice and any outstanding Cheers Rewards Points balance credited to that Member’s Cheers Rewards Account will be lost.
- Where a Member falls below the Minimum Purchase or where there is a period of inactivity on a Members account of six months or more, we reserve the right to terminate that Members membership to Cheers Rewards on twenty-eight days’ notice. Any outstanding Cheers Rewards Points balance credited to that Member’s Cheers Rewards Account at the end of the notice period will be lost.
- We may, on notifying the Member, immediately suspend or terminate the rights of any Member and/or close any relevant Cheers Reward Account in any of the following circumstances:
- where the Member breaches these Rules.
- where the Member abuses the Templates and or breaches any intellectual property rights associated with the Templates and or other Marketing Resources.
- where the Member breaches any applicable Cheers Rewards terms and conditions.
- where the Member supplies false or misleading information to us; or
- where the Member is abusive to any member of staff.
- A Member can close his/her Cheers Rewards Account at any time by notifying us using the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Cheers Rewards website. The account will be closed within 7 days of notifying us.
- If a Cheers Rewards Account is closed all rights to redeem Cheers Rewards Points from that Cheers Rewards Account are lost.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the Cheers Rewards Scheme at any time. Members will be given as much notice as is reasonably possible of the suspension or withdrawal, following which all Cheers Rewards Accounts will be suspended or terminated.
- Cheers Rewards Points can only be earned, held, transferred, or redeemed as set out in these Rules. Any other use, award, sale, exchange, or transfer of Cheers Rewards Points, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. If a Member seriously breaches these Rules, we may deduct Cheers Rewards Points on a Cheers Rewards Account and/or, if Cheers Rewards Points are redeemed, ask the relevant Cheers Rewards Partner or supplier to cancel the relevant Rewards. We may also take other appropriate action including terminating that Members membership of Cheers Rewards.
- All Rewards redeemed on a Cheers Rewards Account which are sent by post, if any, will be sent to the latest address we have for the Member. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their details are kept up to date in their Cheers Rewards account.
- The Member is responsible for the security of their Cheers Rewards Account. If a Member thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any username, password, or account number, they should contact us immediately via the enquiry form on the ‘Contact’ page on our Website. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Cheers Rewards Points or any lost or stolen Vouchers.
- We may make changes to these Rules and will give the Member as much notice as we reasonably can by posting the changes on our Website. Members should check our Website periodically for Rule changes. Earning or redeeming Cheers Rewards Points on a Cheers Rewards Account will constitute acceptance of the changed Rules.
- If we sell or transfer any of the Sentura Group brands to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Members to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
- These Rules are subject to English law and set out all of our responsibilities with respect to Cheers Rewards. We will only be liable to a Member who suffers loss as a result of our breach of these Rules and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Cheers Rewards Account any Cheers Rewards Points which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- You can contact us via the enquiry form on the Contact page on our Website cheers-rewards.co.uk.